Each person searching on the Sourced site as a potential candidate or applying for a position as a result of an advertisement agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- It is the Candidates responsibility to satisfy themselves that the role advertised is suitable for the candidate and that the details the candidate provides the advertiser are appropriate to the role advertised.
- The Candidate warrants that in responding to any advertisement or making inquiries of the advertiser he or she does so as a genuine potential candidate in his or her own personal, non-commercial capacity.
- The Candidate indemnifies Sourced from any claim, loss or liability arising directly or indirectly resulting from the submission of any personal details to the Advertiser.
The following terms and conditions apply generally to any users or visitors to the Sourced site, referred to as "You".
All content appearing on the Sourced site is the copyright of Sourced Limited and is protected by the Copyright Act 1994 and must not be reproduced without permission. Sourced, we get people and the 'o' device are registered trademarks of Sourced Limited
Sourced does not take responsibility for any of the following:
- any interruption to or inability to access it’s Careers site;
- any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made;
- any matter, circumstance or thing beyond the control of Sourced.
You warrant that in accessing or visiting the Sourced site you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code. You are not permitted to link any website to the Sourced Careers site without receiving written permission from Sourced.
Nothing in the Terms will exclude, restrict or modify any rights or remedies which you may have under any applicable legislation which under such legislation cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Sourced may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.