Mid-Senior Project Manager
Contact: Michelle Bishop
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What’s in it for me?
Since 1987, we have been enriching people’s lives through travel. Not surprising then, that House of Travel has been named one of New Zealand’s Most Attractive Employers every year since 2012. HOT, as we like to call ourselves, is a Kiwi-owned company built on a clear set of values we all believe in; including a sense of fun, high energy and pride. We love what we do and it shows - we are HOTTIES!
Due to the pace and rate of change within our industry, our systems and technologies are constantly evolving to keep up. We’re a business that leads through technology, and with significant projects to deliver across 2018, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
You will need to have solid commercial experience under your belt already, and be willing to contribute in a collaborative, fast paced, and varied work environment. Offering unparalleled access to our senior decision makers - this is a position where you can make a real impact.
What would I be doing?
You will be running projects of an enterprise scale with dedicated Agile/Kanban delivery teams at your disposal. With a very strong focus on application development, systems implementation and integration, a solid understanding of enterprise software solutions is a must.
You will often be focused on more than one project at a time, and with a strong internal focus, you will have the chance to get out into the business and work alongside corporate users both here and in Australia, and really make a difference to the way we do business.
What do I need?
- Proven commercial Project Management experience (4+ years)
- Experience delivering enterprise Application Development/Integration projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with an open, collaborative work style.
- A genuine desire to work in a team dedicated to exceeding delivery expectations within a fast paced, continually evolving environment.
What do I do now?
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Call Michelle Bishop if you would like more information on (03) 928-1402