Mobile Application Developer
Contact: Michelle Bishop
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What’s in it for me?
Join one of NZ’s most well-known brands as a member of their software development team based right here in Christchurch.
Benefits include a competitive and rewarding remuneration package with the added bonus of a free carpark!
What would I be doing?
As a Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for developing mobile applications, and collaborating closely with a small tight knit team. In this role you will be focused on the delivery of mobility solutions to deliver innovative, robust, secure and efficient applications that underpin and support the needs of end users.
What do I need?
You will need to be an experienced professional with 3 or more years of mobile application development experience, ideally teamed with a Bachelor's Degree in a Technical/Engineering field. You will be well versed in current and best practice software application design and testing techniques and methodologies. You MUST have a positive attitude, demonstrate initiative and the willingness to work in a team setting with other like minded professionals.
Key skills and Knowledge for this role include:
- Proven capability to design and build an intuitive User Experience
- Experience in building Mobile Applications
- Familiarity with SAP Fiori would be an advantage
- Experience in creation of RESTful services e.g. JSON, oDATA
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Exposure to GIT source control
- API Management
- A strong understanding of business processes
- Good communication skills and an ability to relate to IT and non-technical personel
- High attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture
To be considered for this role, you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand and be available to attend a face to face interview in Christchurch if shortlisted.
Please register your interest by applying!