Senior Systems Administrator
Contact: Jessica Massey
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What’s in it for me?
Our client is a leader in online marketing solutions and serves millions of internet users daily. With a large team of highly skilled professionals, they imagine, design and create cutting edge solutions at the forefront of internet development. They deliver highly interactive solutions, scalable server farm technologies and data processing solutions that analyse vast amounts of data.
What would I be doing?
As a Senior Systems Administrator you will be managing the internal systems as well as supporting the latest internet technologies in a high-demand, high-availability production environment. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Systems Administrator with at least 10-12 years experience under their belt, but who is keen to continue learning and growing in a fun, fast paced, technically challenging environment.
What do I need to have?
To do well in this role you’ll need:
- 10-12 years Systems Administration experience working alongside Software development teams
- 5+ years Linux & Unix experience
- Exceptional Networking skills, particularly internet networking
- Have worked in a software development house (or at least having experience of the software development cycle)
- Architectural and Application design experience
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python and/or bash)
- The ability to take direction, but also be self managing
- Experience maintaining an IT development environment supporting desktops, server applications and networks for Software Development activities
- A real interest in scalable internet technologies
What do I do now?
- Call Jessica Massey on (03) 928 1401 for a confidential discussion or
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Who are we?
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.