Contact: Chris Woods
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What’s in it for me?
This is not your average advertising / media company or role. Our client is an independent media and marketing house with a simple philosophy – advertising investment shouldn’t be an exercise in hope and belief – it must be an accountable investment. Their ‘direct buying model' creates and implements media solutions that deliver their clients’ business objectives. Direct means total transparency for their clients - no commissions, no junkets on their time and budget, and total remuneration based on their business performance.
They are proud to challenge outmoded models of media buying, to get the best commercial outcomes for their clients. They are always working on the clients’ side of the table and they make it their business to understand their clients' business and do what’s right for them. They also believe that smarter thinking provides smarter choices; they develop a strong, coherent, and compelling strategy and
analyse media and response data to identify where advertising is working – and where it isn’t.
What would I be doing?
In this role you will be responsible for implementing, optimizing and reporting on digital activities for your clients by:
- Developing and managing the execution of ongoing SEO campaigns including authority/link building and keyword optimisation and testing.
- Undertaking extensive keyword discovery and expansion, competitive research and on-page optimisation(s).
- Recommending appropriate strategies to effectively influence search engine results, maximising exposure within a client's target market.
- Defining, tracking and reporting on key performance metrics.
- Compiling monthly reports including the identification and communication of key insights.
- Preparing comprehensive technical SEO audits and reports, as required.
- Interpreting and predicting digital trends and communicating these to wider inhouse team.
- Liaising with clients, creative agencies, web developers, and colleagues.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the company’s processes, solutions and overall business.
You must be a strong and confident communicator with a pro-active approach to getting things done. As well as being both detail and deadline focussed you need to be highly analytical and able to identify new opportunities utilising both data and insights. You will hold a relevant tertiary degree and have at least 2-3 experience in a similar SEO role.
Specifically you need to be:
- Conversant in the world of digital media and up to date with new SEO developments, initiatives and innovations.
- Experienced with Google products and common SEO tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the confidence to be client facing.
- Self-motivated with independence to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
Only applicants with the unrestricted right to work in NZ will be considered for this role.
What do I do now?
- Call CHRIS WOODS if you would like more information on (03) 9282316
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Who are we?
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.