Senior Technical Engineer - Contract
Contact: Jessica Massey
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What’s in it for me?
Few local environments will offer the challenge and reward that this iconic employer can! With a strong and ongoing commitment to IT, this role is critical to the successful integration of technology strategies to support the business. The successful applicant will join a well resourced, experienced and collaborative team.
This is an excellent opportunity of a scale not often seen in private enterprise in Canterbury.
What would I be doing?
You will predominantly be leading the mobility technology project and related infrastructure. Architecting, designing, planning, deploying will be daily responsibilities you will tackle with ease. While working closely with the project team on the HHT development, you will also be supporting junior team members and maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
What do I need?
Ideally you will be a Intermediate/senior engineer with 7+ years’ experience in a technical support role. You will come well equipped with outstanding communication and an enthusiastic approach to customer relationships.
Key requirements for this role are:
- 7 + years working in an IT, providing technical support
- Experience Coordinating and/or managing projects
- Efficient & robust troubleshooting skills
- An expert with MS Desktop Applications & MS Operating Systems
- Confident managing and maintaining IT hardware
- Highly competent in IT software installation and configuration
- Experience using and supporting an enterprise MDM solution
- 5+ years Systems maintenance and administration
- 3+ years supporting mobile devices
To apply for this role you must also hold the legal right to work in New Zealand. You will also need to be available to attend a face to face interview in Christchurch.
- Call Jessica Massey if you would like more information on (03) 928-1401
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.