Development Team Lead
Contact: Chris Woods
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What’s in it for me?
This dynamic multinational offers a fast growing, ambitious, SaaS solutions development environment. Developing in the .Net, Windows 8 and iPad space, they are in immediate need of a Development Team Lead who is serious about evolving technology, modern development processes and leading and inspiring a team from the front. Partnering with a long list of prestigious corporate clients, you'll be a key contributor to developing cutting edge SaaS technologies that facilitate the capture, presentation and distribution of real time business information.
What would I be doing?
The Development Team Lead is a key role that ensures the regular successful delivery of working software to highly valued clients.
This is achieved by:
- Leading, mentoring and coaching software developers in one or more agile delivery teams.
- Passionately but pragmatically driving Agile and DevOps principles and practices.
- Fostering an open, collaborative, trust based culture. Promoting company values. Driving a culture of team excellence over individual productivity.
- Providing technical leadership within a highly collaborative technology environment. Collaborating with senior technology managers to define technical strategy and architecture. Driving technical excellence.
- Coordinating and driving communication and collaboration between Development, QA, Operations, Engineering, and other technology groups, ensuring regular smooth delivery of working software to production.
This will include:
- Collaborating with the product team in the analysis and documentation of technical requirements and user stories for assigned features, in accordance with the agile methodologies.
- Designing, coding, reviewing and testing assigned features and user stories.
- Contributing to the quality assurance/testing strategy for assigned features, and performing technical tasks as required to support that strategy, including but not limited to development of unit and other automated tests, and assisting with acceptance and regression testing.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for code with advanced skills in C# .Net Core, Docker, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Authentication and Security.
- Excellent leadership skills and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Successful management of their own workload, personal responsibility and ownership for delivery, behaviours, and self-improvement.
- Complete honesty and integrity.
What do I do now?
- Call Chris Woods if you would like more information on (03) 9282316
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
Who are we?
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.