Front End Web Developer - Dynamic Controls!
Contact: Jessica Massey
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What's in it for me?
Headquartered in Christchurch with teams across Asia, UK and Europe and the USA, Dynamic Controls are a truly global brand. With a proud history of innovation and thought leadership, they are one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of electronic controls for power wheelchairs and scooters, which enable people to live life to the full. Dynamic Controls live by their values and value their customers and their people.
With a significant road map planned for new systems and technologies, including a strong push into mobile, cloud and iOT solutions, they're looking for driven and self-motivated team members to join them. Newly created positions within ambitious, collaborative, agile teams, you'll have a genuine opportunity to influence the development of new products and services, within a professional team orientated environment.
A long standing employer in Christchurch, Dynamic Controls offers significant benefits to their teams, including latest technologies, a strong focus on research and development, and an internal culture second to none. Employees are recognised through a range of benefits and enjoy an active social club, and benefit from a continued commitment to innovation and new product solution development.
With a significant growth path ahead, now is most definitely the time to be coming onboard.
We are actively recruiting Android, iOS, Front and Back End Web and C++ Developers now!
What would I be doing?
As a Front End Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing the Front End solutions, in close collaboration with our Back End Developers. This is a hands-on development role, working with medical data, so the software that you develop will have tight requirements for security. You will be working closely with UX designers to make their user-facing vision a reality.
Key tasks include:
● Web development using React
● Software development, including: specification documentation; design; review; communication.
● Supporting testing activities, in conjunction with the team's testing experts.
● Contributing to the identification, analysis and mitigation of risks in the medical software that we develop.
● Sharing your technical expertise, and helping team members develop their technical knowledge and skills.
● Creating opportunities to build a sense of community across the function.
What do I need?
We are looking for experienced professionals with 3 or more years of Front End Web Development. This will ideally be teamed with a Bachelor's Degree in a Technical/Engineering field. You will be well versed in current best practices of Web software design and testing techniques and methodologies, and have experience in App design for web-cloud interfaces. Experience in leading technical decision making and helping others understand technical aspects related to the field would be highly beneficial.
Key skills and Knowledge for the Front End Developer include:
● 3+ years commercial industry experience with large applications
● Experience and expertise with React (or Vue), HTML5, CSS3; experience working collaboratively with UI/UX designers
● Great communication skills with a passion for fast-paced development of high-quality apps
● Experience creating web Apps with great user experience, possibly with secure data storage/transport.
● Experience creating Healthcare/Medical applications would be a bonus.
What do I do now?
Please register your interest by applying now, or for a confidential discussion contact Jessica Massey at Sourced Ltd on 03 928 1401.