C++ Developer - User-facing Applications
Contact: Michelle Bishop
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What's in it for me?Headquartered in Christchurch with teams across Asia, UK and Europe and the USA, Dynamic Controls are a truly global brand. With a proud history of innovation and thought leadership, they are one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of electronic controls for power wheelchairs and scooters, which enable people to live life to the full. Dynamic Controls live by their values and value their customers and their people.
With a significant road map planned for new systems and technologies, including a strong push into mobile, cloud and iOT solutions, they're looking for driven and self-motivated team members to join them. Positions within ambitious, collaborative, agile teams, you'll have a genuine opportunity to influence the development of products and services, within a professional team orientated environment.
A long standing employer in Christchurch, Dynamic Controls offers significant benefits to their teams, including latest technologies, a strong focus on research and development, and an internal culture second to none. Employees are recognised through a range of benefits and enjoy an active social club, and benefit from a continued commitment to innovation and new product solution development.
With a significant growth path ahead, now is most definitely the time to be coming onboard.
We are actively recruiting Android, iOS, Front and Back End Web and C++ Developers now!
What would I be doing?As a C++ Developer within an existing team, you will be working day to day on:
● Software Development in VisualStudio C++ and Qt creator
● Collaborating with the application domain experts and other software developers across multiple teams to deliver identified customer value
● Supporting testing activities, in conjunction with the team's testing experts
● Utilising your knowledge and experience in area of expertise to help team members develop their technical knowledge and skills.
● Creating opportunities to build a sense of community across the function.
● Working within an established process framework
● Collaborating within a fast paced agile development environment
● 2+ years commercial PC App development
What do I need?
● Great communication skills with a passion for fast-paced development of high-quality apps
The position requires a motivated team player with excellent trouble-shooting abilities and a high attention to detail. Successful applicants will be committed to quality and will demonstrate a dedicated, yet flexible approach to work.
What do I do now?● Call Michelle Bishop if you would like more information on (03) 928-1402
● Apply using the Apply button on this page
Who are we?Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch IT market.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we'll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.