Intermediate Project Manager
Contact: Chris Woods
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
What's in it for me?
This is a high profile organisation in the manufacturing industry based on the outskirts of Christchurch, where you can escape the roadworks! In this role you'll be focus on a varied range of projects, juggling multiple projects at any given time and be working with a talented and highly regarded project team. Opportunities on this scale are rare in the Canterbury market and we don't expect the position will be available long!
What would I be doing?
A good number of upcoming projects have already been identified. You will take ownership of a number of these projects to ensure they are delivered to the highest standard while using your initiative to add value in this rapidly expanding environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the project management activities on your assignments
- Acting as key customer liaison (mostly internal) and maintaining a strong stakeholder management
- Coordinating project planning and process development
- Achieving deadline and profitability targets
- Production of reports (project status, financial reports)
- Utilising project implementation methodologies and tools
- 2 - 6 years experience with formal Project Management roles and responsibilities
- Understanding of specific project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, in English
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Great client facing experience alongside strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ideally, experience on business and information systems projects
Apply using the Apply button on this page
Who are we?
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT and Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we'll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT and Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.kiwi
Overseas and New Zealand bound?
We work with candidates from all over the globe, every day. If you have made your decision to move to New Zealand and your plans are firmly underway, please get in touch by registering with us. We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.